Girl stood me up for a date?

I'm a 20-year-old guy and my friend from college that I would be a good match for her friend. She set us up a date and I was excited since I have never been on a date before and every girl I've asked out rejected me. We have several things in common including our college, our major and our career aspirations. I honestly thought I was meeting my future wife with this girl.

I made reservations at her favorite restaurant for 6 PM. It was 7 PM and then I came to realization that she was not showing up so I left. My friend called me and told me to check out my date's Facebook status. It read "I have never been more happy at the end of a date I think this guy might be the one!!!" My friend is so excited since she thinks the guy she is talking about is me. I didn't have the heart to tell her that she stood me up. I'm feeling really sad about this and I want to talk to my friend about it how should I talk to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, that girl was a bitch. Why would she accept to go on a date and then go with another guy and not even tell you? The first date I ever planned the girl cancelled right the exact same day saying she was sick, I knew she was lying, but I put some faith on her and told her to text me or call me when she's better. She never called. I feel you man, and I think you should just talk to your friend about this, no need to be embarrassed, it's not your fault, she was the one that did wrong.

• Thanks man, I'm sorry that happened to you! A text saying hey I'm sorry something came sup or something like that would have been nice

• If she at least told me she wasn't going, I could have cancelled my reservations and another couple could have enjoyed a nice mean instead of having to wait an hour

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 1

• sorry to hear that. what she did was wrong

What Guys Said 3

• Oh man, I am really sorry to hear that, that really sucks! This other girl is scum and your friend needs to know what happened to you so she can end her friendship with that bitch!

• Just tell her. You have no reason not to.

• She's a bitch she's probably been around campus if
    you know what I mean.