Am I so boring you want to cry?

My ex called me a boring loser because, I dont drink, smoke , drug or dab. What do you guys think

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I almost fell asleep reading that :P

Just kidding, I think he's the loser if those are the qualities he hates. I don't need to get drunk, smoke or do drugs in order to have fun. You're better of without him!

• Your ex is the loser. He's already an angry unhappy young man. He'll be really attractive when he's 42 and has nothing to show for his wasted youth.

• I don't do that stuff either. It sounds like he has pride in doing drugs, smoking and drinking. I don't think doing those things is a desirable quality. I find it very unattractive. A lot of people your age associate those things as being cool. That's because many people use those things a means to have a social situation.

• Ok so what I got from this is that if you don't do drugs your boring? Wtf no you are absolutely not a boring person just because you don't do drugs. And you shouldn't have to put up with him insulting you if he doesn't appreciate you than he doesn't deserve you.

• Its awsome that you do that. becaused i dont either and I always feel left out. But now I know there a others it makes me feel better.

But the boring thing is his opinion you guys obviously weren't compatible.

• Drinking, smoking , doing drugs or whatever dab is, doesn't make you more exciting or any less boring.

I smoke pipes (pipe tobacco) and cigars and drink occasionally and I am still the exact same person I was before I did any of that, it didn't change me at all.

• I only do ddrugs and let me tell you its not fun

• Drugs are disgusting. Your ex is really dumb.

• Im the same and I am fun, apart you can make all the fun and magic in bed ;)

• According to this I am boring too, coz I don't do this stuff.

• He can go fall in a ditch for all that society cares.

• People who need those things in order to have fun are generally very boring themselves.

• Lol no u r not of course at least u r not silly

• I dont think your boring I think your smart for not doing any of those things well its your choice.

• he's an idiot

• Sounds like you are well shot of him.

• no, and don't conform to suit your ex or think to get someone else you will have to. None of my close friends smoke, do drugs or dab and we are good fun and enjoy ourselves. some don't drink and they know how to enjoy themselves. You sound like you live a healthy lifestyle so when in 10 years time people look aged from smoking and drunks you'll still be a hottie :)

• I have no sympathy as you're the one who decided that guy was, "amazing"

• do you fuck and suck dick? then you're not boring and he's a homo.

• Yeah, a little on the boring side

• nopes, thats a very great thing about you infact...

• I don't do any of those things and girls said I am funny and fun to hang out with because they feel safe and not judged around me.

• No he's a fuck boy. I want a girl like you. Who would want a wild girl to marry, she'll probably just have an affaire. I prefer a girl like you, don't change... A gentleman will come along some day.

What Girls Said 12

• what i think is that ur ex is an asshole, which is great because that's y he's ur EX :) #byefelicia [idk what that even means]

• You're no where near boring honey. Something's just wrong with your ex. You don't have to do none of those things that your ex wants you to do. Besides, those things he's talking about are bad for you anyways. Find someone who respects and not expect you do things you don't want to do

• he is stupid!! you don't have to feel bad because of him

• I must be boring too I don't know what dab even is... your not boring just tell him you don't choose to be destructive to yourself or your health.

• No people who do that shit can be boring as fuck.
    Your ex is a stupid hoe

• Your ex is very immature.

• Screw your ex. We should hang out, we can be boring together. Although I drink rarely. The rest I don't do.

• That's just

• That's just your dumb ex. Ignore him he ain't worth two cents

• Omg!! No no no!! You are not boring! Do not change to make him think you're fun.. Stay the way you are. He still won't be happy.. You're amazing! :) keep it up.

• Honestly I don't know you, but just because you don't do that stuff mean your boring. There are other things someone can do that can make them a fun person without doing bad things.

• F**** your ex. Never listen to him. Why would he say that? If you drink, smoke, drug or dab, these things will ruin your life. Don't do it.

• He's the loser not you.