Girls, Is it ok if I go out with two different guys in the same week?

Is this Ok, or unacceptable. Don't want to start a gossip chain. LOL!

17

Most Helpful Girl

• go out with a new guy every night as long as you aren't sleeping with them, have fun! until they put a rock on it

What Girls Said 16

• Tots filler...

• I dunno, I guess for me that's out of the question cause I don't like arguing or betraying people, but if you're doing that purely out of seeing if you like them or not then go ahead

• Sure, unless you have an agreement to be exclusively dating someone you can do whatever you want.

• Of course thats acceptable. As long as you are not committed to anyone. And who cares what others say? You are just having more options :p

• its mandatory to go out with two guys every week. so you won't invest too much into either lol

• Its fine , one of the fun oarts of being single and meeting new guys , as long as your not exclusive with one of them then do what you want 😀

• If its nothing official, go ahead.

• I would say it's okay as long as you aren't dating one of them

• It's fine as long as you aren't exclusive with one of them.

• I think its a great way to date as long as you aren't having sex with them. dont put all your eggs in 1 basket. you dont owe a guy exclusivity if you aren't his girlfriend

• That's fine. Just don't sleep with both u less you're telling them both you're with someone else

• I mean yes this is okay I would just be careful depending on your friend grouping.

• Until feelings get involved it's fine

• As long as you're not exclusive with one, sure

• Well I'm kinda doing the same thing 😕 and I feel bad for doing it. I would say it's unacceptable but it's really hard to break it off with one of them 😕

• Sometimes, I feel wrong. I feel kinda slutty. I am not sure that it is right.

• Girl, you might want to run from this guy. He is hiding a lot. Strange that he hangs up. One of the guys I met is a sweet guy with good manners. The other talks a lot, but seems to be nice. I don't want to let either down. I feel bad about what I am doing.

• I know, I need help 😢 I don't know how to get ride of him? I've tried already, I broke up with him.. But he suckered me into being with him.. And he still hangs up on me and stuff like that but he tells me he loves me., I don't know what to do?

• I think it's fine.