Guys, would you mind dating a girl who had a nose job?

if you find out she did that before , would you be mad at her?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no issue with it. Some people think it is fake or whatever, but that stuff doesn't matter to me. I think women generally have a bigger issue with being with guys that have had things like nose jobs. I have asked similar questions and women commonly claim that they don't want to have an ugly baby as the reason for the problem. I think in general women look for better genes, than men when looking for a partner. For most guys as long as the woman looks hot now, he won't care about how she looked before.

What Guys Said 20

• Not at all. my attraction towards her would include more than her nose, so it really wouldn't be a problem, x

• Wouldn't mind at all, but if I felt serious about her I'd be concerned that she would pass on that nose to our offspring. I know it's shallow but noses can be a dealbreaker for me.

• I wouldn't mind dating a girl who had a nose job

• I wouldn't mind the nose job.
    If I was with her, then I would approve of her looks and it shouldn't be a problem.

• No, I wouldn't. Some people are simply born with a weird looking nose, and I think it's perfectly acceptable to get that fixed.

• No. I mean, who really cares? Did you get it shady and catch hepatitis? No? Ok, you are good in my books then.

• not at all

• Why? Why would it matter? In what weird part of the galaxy does it enter the mind of a man to hate on someone for having a little corrective surgery?

• not really. boob job would be another story though.

• Nah, it's okay.

• Yes, I honestly would

• No problem at all n. n

• Nah not at al !!!

• Noe operation doesn't have anything to do in chemistry so why should I be bothered?

• If it made her rrally hot nope.

• Yes and no I would not be mad.

• i wouldn't have a problem with it. better she had a nose job than a weirdly shaped nose

• if she's honest and upfront about it at the start, i don't mind
    but if she hides it for a long time until i finds out about it, no freaking way, i'd dump her on the spot for being a liar

• I wouldn't mind at all.. As long as she looks good its calm

• I don't see why not unless it looked bad and obvious