Guys, are women worth going after anymore. Lets face it women are a drain on our money?

What do women bring to the table anymore in the love game I'll tell you NOTHING. Guys your thoughts.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you expect when total independence is being taught to both genders? Our culture has taken the idea of independence way too far, and even passed laws to hurt which ever one happens to be the bread winner, thereby giving more power to the one that is more financially dependent. I understand the need for independence, but like anything in life it can be taken too far, and that is just what our society has done.

Women just like men, can have a lot to offer, but you have to find one that understands that too much independence in a relationship, can wreck a relationship, just like being too dependent can wreck a relationship. Unfortunately our culture seems to be about gravitating to extremes, instead of finding the right balance in different things.

What Guys Said 13

• :) Hilarious man.

Oh they bring sex to the table, if nothing else. And that's worth a lot. You get tired of solo action, you know what I mean?

The trick is to find the chicks who ARE worth the money. Many--possibly most--are not.

I hear what you're saying, though.

• don't men bring sex to the table as well. It takes two to have sex.

• they bring a lot to the table. Sometimes more. The problem is that you need to do a lot more digging than you use to. If i were to guess, only 15 - 20% of women are likely to be marriage material... but if you did a poll on this website or another more popular one, im sure 90% of women would say that they were marriage material. So the issue is that a lot of girls are better than they think they are... but women are still quite worthwhile to pursue in romantic relationships. Outside of romance, they still are quite valuable as friends, because as i've outlined in my recent myTake, guys dont have a lot of people to turn to when it comes to certain emotional matters, and women tend to be the best people to communicate with for that. So don't throw all women under the bus out of bitterness.

• I agree, my best listener was a woman who told me while vented she was interested in me.

• I love women. I love the company of women and I love partying with women. So for me, they offer a lot. (That's setting aside the sex part which I live for)

• the simple and short answer. yes a relationship (not women) is worth pursuing in life.

• Western women in general are spoiled, coddled, and sheltered. They've been told they can be anything and do anything their entire life and that they are special. That breeds huge egos and a sense of entitlement. SO YES THEY ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR MONEY IF THEY SPEND TIME WITH YOU.

• I think there are a lot of bitter guys and a lot of bitter girls that need to just put aside their petty differences and just make out. But whatever. They're so bitter they would rather just kiss their own gender I guess?

• For you no, more for me I suppose

• This is not a gay dating site.

• Hmm... mgtow much?

• You are right, men do not need women for happiness. It's just the way we were raised.

• And our minds but we still need them

• As long as you get some benefit it's worth it, even from love or to love ;)

• learn a new language and move contries cause western women suck