Guys, how to meet a match?

what kind girl is your dream?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who'd like me for me. Likes to talk, isn't afraid to cry with me while watching a sad movie or anime, likes to cuddle and be romantic. Enjoys taking walks, helps me cook, enjoys playful banter. Eh, anyway, pretty sure this person doesn't exist. :p

What Guys Said 13

• My perfect catch is a beautiful poly girl, who likes exercise and music (like me) and she is very strong an independent. Being open minded and very sexual is a must.

• That is entirely too vague. Mentally, physically, spiritually? There is a 2500 character limit on responses here, so could you narrow the question down? :)

• With time I learned something:

We need to give value to love, if someone likes you just like that, this should be something that have to be consider, I am me, and being like I am this girls likes me, THIS IS AMAZING, so i consider that any girls that likes me has something amazing, because not everyone see that in me.

• Someone I can be myself around. I don't feel I have to impress her all the time. So someone that doesn't care that I don't shave every day

• I don't know, I haven't had that dream yet.

• A great girl.

• a girl who understands my true nature.

• A woman who can meet me half way and be on the same page.. Someone who makes me complete...

• Any girl that was not raised in the united states and does not have a BA in gender studies.

• A girl who's out of my league lol

• Who can understand to herself.

• Just get out there and interact with boys more

• well my dream girl only exists in a perfect world. therefor in the real world i have to lower my standards before i can get myself to date girls