Guys, where would you take me on a date if you really loved me? Trying to get ideas for dates with my boyfriend who is terrible at this?

My boyfriend has been taking me all kinds of crazy (in a bad way) places on dates and i want to know where other guys would take me if we were dating

13

Most Helpful Guy

• My date places. First off, this is a personalized plan specifically to find the qualities I find attractive in a girl. This comedy club by my apartment to understand her sense of humor, I revisit that comedy club later but on a dueling pianos night to see how she reacts to certain types of music, (I live in Southern California) so Medieval Times to see how reacts to loud environments (mostly as a preparation to meet my family as my three little siblings are farm animals) but also to see how loud she gets cause girls that get really into things are hot. I'm a big sports fan so a basketball, football, or baseball game usually tops my list. The occasional movie theater. Mini golf, cause I like girls that are immature and fun when they can be...

What Guys Said 12

• I'd take you to the dump and leave you there if you catch my drift for emasculating me.

"I was on GaG and all these other guys had much better ideas than you and I'm a princess and deserve it so take me there".

You should be grateful he even takes your ass out.

• Where has he been taking you that's bad crazy?

• I'd take you on my boat for an evening cruise and then have a little meal for us as we watched the sunset. I've a always wanted to do this, but I've never gotten more than two dates with a girl, so it hasn't happened yet. I think it would make for a good third date:)

• If I loved you... I would take you on a picnic lunch to the park we have and I'd play guitar and sing for you under the shade of a tree in the midsummer sun.

Probably wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you either. Been wanting to do that a long time.

• To a fancy restaurant for an elegant 3 course meal followed by a tour of the town in the back of a horse drawn carriage and then back to my place for champagne in the hot tub.

• Maybe to dinner and to a quiet corner bookstore to play some games, look at music, see if there's anything good to read and maybe have a little snack! Or we could have dinner and go see a movie.

• firing range then lunch+dinner is good. dinner and movie=classic. festivals and fairs are good.

• ... laser tag...

• Six flags obviously! And after the movies! Or vice versa 😊

• Id take you to a lake.

• To a restaurant!

• Depends on your personality and what you like, how much money I have, how long we've been together etc.