Girls, what are the biggest factors when choosing the type of person you want?

Is it Money? Race? Career status? Other? Or Multiple? And Why?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality and physical attraction come first. I'm not too concerned with money since I make my own, but obviously it would be preferable if he had a stable income and didn't have to worry much about money. He doesn't have to be rich or anything, but make enough to get by at least somewhat comfortably. Race doesn't matter to me, neither does career status. Or well, actually, I'd prefer it if he didn't work with something dangerous (army, police, fireman and the likes) because I wouldn't want to have to worry about him dying. Any normal job is fine I guess.
    But yeah, personality and looks mainly. I'm marrying HIM, not his money, not his career, not his privileges etc. so those things don't matter to me much. I don't think there's a point in being with someone you aren't both emotionally and physically attracted to.

What Girls Said 17

• Their personality is the biggest factor. If they're nice to me

• I have no specific "type". Like, when describing my ideal mate, I tend to describe his characteristics more than anything. I've never put thought into wealth, status, ethnicity, etc. I'm always attracted to the same type, if that's what you mean; white males that have a mysterious edge but are actually big softies at heart. Or fun, creative, daring guys. I don't have any specific preference. Whoever I FEEL right with is good for me. Nothing else truly matters.

• Personality and how he treats me are number one. By treats me, I mean that it seems he genuinely is interested, kind, and caring towards me. Bad boys are such a turn off.

• race, age, and career

• personality a hundred times :)

• For me, I'm an engineer, so I look for someone who is smart, athletic, nice, and a little cocky.

• Looks, personality, money, education (all in random order- a lack of one area can be compensated by excellence in another)

But overall, he must LOVE me obsessively

• With me it's a mixture of personality &physical attraction. I like a confident guy with a great sense of humour who I can have a laugh with. Looks wise I'm more attracted to guys sense of style than a cute face.

• It's all about brain :)

• Only looks and personality

• But looks can mean that you only prefer a certain race too. Look. I know there's been much going on about race and I'm not one to judge or decide if someone is good to talk to or not just because they're, let's say, Arab. Like, I honestly prefer white women over many. That's just what I like. But that's not to say I wouldn't give a black or Hispanic girl a chance

• Black guy from youtube... swoozie perhaps? He's damn hot for sure.

• @LightsOff never heard of him. Um yeah the guy I'm talking about is named Travie Williams.
      HOLALLA haha

• Money and race. I have to make sure he's Qatari or else I can't marry him

• Personality and looks. With that I mean I'm obviously not going to be attracted to someone I don't find attractive. Doesn't mean they aren't just because I don't think they are.

• Loyality and humor a beard helps...

• All of the above mentioned

• For me it is the type of person they are... Are they nice? Do they help random people? Take care of their friends? Their personality is really important. Ambition is nice too. being able to take care of themselves. money, race, career status or anything like that isn't all that important.

• Someone I have some sort of connection with. For example, me and the guy I'm seeing at the moment are both musicians so our passion for music connects us.

• personality. i like guys who are funny, confident and smart. if you are lovely to me i won't care how you look