Guys, what did you do to up your game?

I am pretty bad in dating, have read a lot of PUA bullshit, but never had a girlfriend. My friends told me to improve my game (whatever that means). How did you get better with dating and improve your game?

Most Helpful Guy

• Takes time and practice to get good at anything. Be approachable, approach people, take risks. If you don't put yourself out there, no one knows you're for sale.

• no need to go into PUA and other dating gurus then?

• Not sure what PUA is, but you will learn what you need "on the job", so to speak. It doesn't hurt to get opinions. That's why we have friends. I ask people all the time for their opinion, and get asked quite a bit, too. My advice would be to start small and simple. You can't climb in the ring with Ali because you think you can box. Build up slowly. Rejection sucks, and there's nothing you can do about it but pick yourself back up and carry on. Confidence goes a long way, even if you're nervous, don't show it. Be thoughtful. She's human, too.

What Girls Said 1

• if you don't mind a girl's opinion. there is nothing more sexy than confidence. treat us well and respectfull and we will fall for you

• tried that... failed XD

• than they'r not worth it. it pays to wait. dependig on how old you are, girls need some time to realize that good guys are the best. be there when they do and you'll have tons of girls. or just the one who's worth it. be patient. it took me 6 months to realize it, now i'm in a 3 year's relationship with the "good guy" ;)

What Guys Said 5

• 1st of all avoid PUA they r nothin more than crooks
    maybe yer friend meant u need 2 make a move if a gal's givin u signs... i guess

• Get your body scalped to the golden ratio. This gives you a huge advantage over other guys. Also you should have your career heading in the right direction. Believe in yourself.

• okay but what is the 'golden ratio' couldn't get it.

• In simple terms it's the hip to shoulder ratio of 1.6. The measurement around your shoulder should be 1.6 larger then you waist. So shoulder measurement divided by the waist measurement should equal 1.6. If you are more interested you can go to this link healthyliving.azcentral.com/...s-effect-11900.html

• Painted myself a (rough) picture of the guy who gets the girls I want and who I'd like to be (i. e. not an ahole). Then pretended to be him. Became him and found a girl.

• cool, how did you do that?

• okay, lying is something that I don't do, probably that's why I fail

• Dunno. I'm not proud of that. I admire people who manage to never lie. This is, in fact, one thing I like about my girl now. She forces me to be more true, too.

• I am still working on my game but I'm a king when it comes to approaching.
    Watching a few videos on Youtube on how to meet girls showed me an example of how to do it and that it can be done. I upped my conversation skills by talking with all kind of people and not just girls. Still trying to get better through Trial and Error approach.

• I started sending pictures of my junk to women I got messages back from on dating websites and apps.
    The girls can't resist it. Instant dates. Now I have at least 4 women to choose from every week.