So guys don't like lawyers... what if she is a licensed lawyer but doesn't practice law and has a more down to earth job?

So I know many guys don't like my profession (I finished law school and I am taking the bar)-lawyer. Men don't like female lawyers. They think they're bitchy yada

Honestly-people always tell me "you don't seem like a lawyer" because I am "too nice" and "Too soft" to seem like a lawyer. I agree-I always felt outta place, I made the wrong choice in profession for myself.

I am going to get my license to the bar, as long as I pass the exam, but I don't really want to practice. I want to do something else with my degree, in another field. Not sure what yet, but not be a lawyer

If I am not actually a lawyer, just have my degree/icense but don't work as one, will that make me less "intimidating" or "undesirable" than a real bona fide practicing lawyer?

It's not because I am scared of what guys will think that I don't want to practice, I just think I will hate practicing...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more interested in who the girl is than their job maybe unless she did something like porn.

What Guys Said 6

• I dunno, I liked the female lawyers I've met. I'm not a lawyer, but I considered it as a career once. But at the end of the day, it's just your job. If they're so petty they can't see beyond that, you probably wouldn't want them anyway.

• If you say you're the kind of lawyer that mostly writes contracts for companies, that probably won't be associated with bitchiness :)

• Who cares if your a lawyer... after all its just a job... a job with a great salary and a lot of knowledge of law. I say if someone is turned off by your profession tell em to kick rocks.

• No one likes lawyers.

• You grow watch to much ally mcbeal?

• You studied law? ! ... Don't even. I think I'm going to throw up.. .

Blaaarrrrrr!

What Girls Said 1

• No you don't seem like a lawyer, you're a push over.