Girls, what is your ideal "date night"?

It's "Date Night" and your special man is going to take you out. Where is it you want to go? What would you like to do? Is it a rock concert? A winery? Ice skating? etc. Everyone has their own personal tastes. What's your ideal "Date Night"?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• A date in, cuddling in bed with take out Chinese food and a movie playing

What Girls Said 9

• Going to a restaurant that neither of us have ever eaten at and trying something totally new off of the menu, going to a drive in movie in his pick up truck with a couple of blankets and pillows in the bed, then ice cream and a short walk to eat the cones before he drops me off at my house, walks me to the door, and kisses me gently goodnight.

• Gallery, concert, a restaurant I've never gone to, nice hike, home with movies and games and cuddling

• if its not the first date i literally just wanna drink german white wine and watch netflix

• Ideal date night would be something both of us would enjoy not just what i enjoy or he just enjoys. Has to be somewhere where we can be ourselves and just relax and have fun :)

• The movies and dinner then maybe we could just walk around the outdoor mall we have. I would also like to rent a bunch of Disney movies and watch them.

• A casual date with someone I met on Tindr. Getting some food, talking and playing games. Maybe I'll even have a crazy story to tell about how someone tried to kidnap me. *shrugs*

• Evening picnic then stargazing afterwards

• To be honest I like quiet time with someone so bonfire and beers is my idea of heaven.

• Staying in for the night and watching some movies is my favorite thing to do, cause I don't have to worry about seeing other people. Also my boyfriend is more open when we are alone