He's a sophomore, I'm a freshman...do I have a chance?

He's a sophomore I'm a freshman. basically and I really like him and I think there is a chance what he likes me he always notices me. do I have a chance with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's find out where he views this - ask him.

Stop worrying, take a deep breath, and then ask him "Hey I'm starting to view you as more than a 'friend', how do you feel about that?

Additionally - I would recommend doing so when there is tension present. Make the situation feel like you are already aiming for a relationship. If he continues to stay around you during this time, then yes - there is a strong chance for you to date him.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Thank you for the best answer ^_^ if you have other questions let me know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• yes definitely! When I was a freshman I dated a junior and now I'm a senior and we're still together. It can totally work it happens all the time.

i have a lot of guy friends lol and they all have pretty much said they get new options each year of high shool cause it'a always been ok in people's mind for guys to date younger girls--you totally have a chance if you guys talk

• Definitely! Go for it! When I was a freshman I was dating a junior, granted I ended up breaking up with him because he turned out to be way too immature for me, but never let age (or in your case grade) differences hold you back.

• i have a question about this subject, i too like a sophmore guy, but the main problem is he has a girlfriend. we mess with each other and joke around in th class we have together. but i definitley think i have no chance and dont know what to do. any ideas?

• I'm actually the same way I'm freshman and have a crush on a sophomore but I think u do have a chance

• definatly. when I was a freshman,my boyfriend was a sophomore and we had an amazing relationship.