Do most girls like being friends with a guy for a while before they date. Yes or no, and why?

its all in the ?

What Girls Said 2

• I myself would like to get to know a guy before I start dating him. Simple because of past relationships. Don't want to get to emtionally involved with someone you thought you knew. Some people's true colors don't come out till the end. As for me right now I'm in the same boat as you but tables turned maybe you can help me out. I met this guy 2 months ago. So far I think he's great and I like him allot. He's already asked me out this fast. My question is do guy's feel obligated to ask girls out right away or does he really want a relationship with me?

• I myself would like to get to know a guy before I start dating him. It doesn't mean they think less of you or don't like you. Maybe the girl had a bad last relationship and doesn't want to make a mistake and get hurt again. For instance maybe you can help me I'm in the same boat as you but tables turned. I met this guy 2 months ago. So far I like him allot and he's already asked me out. Do guys feel obligated to ask a girl out really fast or does he really want a relationship with me?

What Guys Said 0