My friend Flirted w a guy w a girlfriend and they basically had an Emotional affair, not a physical one. It happened like this because the guy's girlfriend has an attitude problem, she's insecure, has you trust issues, and isn't the smartest However she gives him a lot of sex and blow jobs. Sex is what keeps their on/off relationship running. So my friend, being the complete opposite, she's Funny, nice, weird, down to earth, she's in top 5% and she's just overall a very easy going person. Anyways my friend feels guilty because our other close friend says that she is a home wrecker but I disagree. We're all 17 here, were juniors in high school, were teenagers were not adults. So how can she be a home wrecker if they have no Home to wreck. Last time I checked a home wrecker was someone who breaks up a MARRIAGE. In the eyes of the lord your still single if you aren't married. My friend shouldn't feel guilty because WE ALL do stupid things, to get someone we like. WE ALL did stupid things to get someone we liked. She's a good person. My friend is not the type of girl to sleep with a guy JUST. Because he has a girlfriend. She liked him before she even k ew and it just turns out that he has one. WHATEVER, were young!!! Its okay to make mistakes and be a little shady now and then were 17!! High school relationships dont last anyways, especially the kind of relationship that revovles around sex, you can find sex anywhere but not emotional comfort. , I can see if we were like in our 30s but come on, we're all in high school we're just having fun. Right?
- Yes she's a home wreckerVote A
- No your just teenagers Relax!!Vote B
Most Helpful Girl
A marriage doesn’t have to be the subject of a careless, self-absorbed, tactless individual for it to qualify as a situation of homewrecking. Trying to say that being a catalyst to someone else’s heartache is okay as long as they weren’t married and didn’t have to part ways on a high level of commitment is just a weak, childish way of avoiding accountability for being a shitty person.
1. What goes on in a relationship that does not involve you or your friend is none of your concern. It’s none of your business what kind of attitude his girlfriend has or what her weaknesses in the relationship may be. Just because you and your friend are nosey and spend too much of your free time analyzing a relationship that really has nothing to do with you does not create a right or valid reason to be a homewrecker. Her shortcomings are no legitimate reason for your friend to completely abandon integrity, not practice respect, and scheme to hurt someone for her own gain.
2. It doesn’t matter if you are adults or not: You are old enough to know. You guys are 17 which means you will be adults soon and you are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. Legally being an adolescent doesn’t make it okay for you to be stupid, irresponsible, disgustingly self-absorbed, and tacky.
3. It’s not okay to make mistakes and be shady at someone else’s expense. Being “in high school and having fun” is no excuse for your friend to be a nasty, self-absorbed whore who willingly causes another female heartache for her own selfish desires
This situation can’t be justified. Your friend is a homewrecker and karma is going to get her really hurt if she keeps it up. It’s also important to know that good guys, the truly honorable, valuable guys lose complete respect and admiration for females who are selfish and egotistical enough to hurt another person for their own gratification. It’s ugly.1
- Show AllShow Less