Girls, if you are interested in a guy how often would you like him to text you?

I was on a cinema date with a girl last week, a meal with her with a few from work on Friday . Texted her yesterday asking had she a hangover and told her i was going to agame today, she said she'd shout for my team. Just wondering since she's clearly interested how often should i text her, for example should i text today to let her know the team lost?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Several times a day

What Girls Said 10

• If I was her I would like to text a lot. You can even just start texting her good morning texts which can show her that you are interested.

• most of the time..

• Texting everyday should be fine. She would at least know that you're thinking of her but not too much texting. Just to ask how's her day have been, what she's up to etc

• Yes text her a few times a day but don't write long paragraphs. About the game say something like...
    The team lost today:(

• Text her random stuff that shows you are thinking of her and want to share random things you think she'd like to hear or you wish she was there for. That's sweet.

• The best part about txting is you can do it anytime it's not like a phone call. So if you want to text her do it. If she backs off on txting you get ur answer on if she is interested.

• I text the guys I like constantly. Like if they're replying, I am texting.

• If I like a guy, I'd want him to text me every day. or every other day depending on how much I liked him. i say go for it if you're sure!

• Yeah. When I like a guy I want to hear from him all the time.

• One way to make a girls day is texting her first, it sends butterflies through the girl. Don't text her every minute unless you guys are having a conversation, maybe text her every hour or two to let her know that you were thinking about her. And always send them a good morning and goodnight text, and even if the are still/already asleep they will be able to wake up the next day and see that text and it will make their day so much better!