Contact between dates?

I've been on 5 dates with a guy. I cooked a really nice dinner he stayed the night and we took my dog out for a while then he left at lunch time.

I was expecting we go to lunch together but he left. I'm kind of annoyed because he asked what I was doing the rest of the day I said no plans and he said he had none either. I've also never cooked for a guy and him not bring flowers, wine or something. He's still getting on dating sites so I deleted him from my phone book. I'm just getting a jerk vibe.
Question on though how long do you usually wait between dates to contact someone you are interested in?

i guess in the back of my mind I'm hoping I'm wrong but I figure after 3 days the beast is dead...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're looking for a commitment after 5 dates? Just no.

• I'm not looking for commitment but continued interest would be nice. Most guys I date do brunch on the weekends that doesn't equal commitment.