Guys, Do you like to be approached first?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• sure... it means da gals approachin me's confident ;)

What Guys Said 20

• Heck yes! The entire concept of a man being obligated to approach a woman first and a woman being shackled by social constructs and unable to do the approaching... Pshhhh... It is terribly self defeating!

Both sexes are equally capable of making a move and men are just as easily flattered by romantic interest as women are. It shows interest rather than leaving it up to the man's intuition and hoping for the best.

Even when it is sending the first message through a dating application it goes a long way and is quite flattering.

• Everyone likes to be approached. Guys, girls, doesn't matter. The question really is, does anyone like to be approached by people of the opposite gender whom they don't find attractive? And the answer is probably not, which applies to both guys and girls.

• But how do you know they don't find you attractive if you never approach to begin with?

• Same way guys do when they have to approach girls: guess and hope to god you're right.

• i am more used to making the approach myself, but i definitely wouldn't mind it. i have been approached by a few absolutely gorgeous women in the past, so no girl should think making the first move is below them

• I do, but I dont expect any girls to approach me. I am introverted and prefer extroverted partners, we will naturally gravitate to each other, I would imagine the extrovert would initiate conversation first since that's kind of what they do.

I dont expect girls to approach me though, since its always been men who have to court women. Plus, no girl has approached me before so why now?

• Yes, absolutely. I think it's very attractive. It certainly shows confidence.

• I like to do the approaching, but it would be nice for a change

• I would prefer being approached by a woman first.

• Hell yes.. I love it it means you found me worthy of approach...

• if she's attractive, sure. ugly and=or a fatty? nope.

• Eh it depends on the type of girl if it's a bad girl then yes other wise nice girls I will approach first. Or if she's an older girl I would LOVE to be approached first

• I'm shy, so that would be great.

• Yes I really like it when a girl comes up and says hi and starts a conversation.

• Yes. I wish it happened more often.

• Actually, yes.

• yes but that will never happen

• I'd love that but sadly it will never happen.

• Why not put the vibe out there that it could happen? I have approached all the guys I have had crushes on. Most did not expect it.

• I'm realistic I don't live in fantasy.

• Fuck yeah! We are equal, I shouldn't have to carry the meeting.

• Yes it the best

• I don't like it.

• why?

• Alright :) Since you are reclusive, do you tend to do many social things?

• Not lately but I like to do social things every once in a while

• No, just flirt and don't play games and I will take charge

• How can I flirt, if I never approach?

• Well if you mean approach as in just start talking why does it matter? Just go say hi.