Guys, does it do any good to call a girl out when she's flaky?

What do you think? I find that most girls just like the attention and usually don't intend on going on a date with a guy. I called two girls out on not wanting to go on a date even though both agreed to a location and everything. Both were like i'm not playing games, i'll call you when I get off work. bla bla bla. They never called.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd give it a try if i was u, and ask "y u didn't call?"

• I think it's a lost cause unless this is what they call playing hard to get.

• maybe she might b one of those notorious "play-hard-2-get" type of gals... it could b a possibility bro

What Guys Said 9

• You don't want a girl like this. Stay away from those who play games. They smell insecurity. I like those who make it clear if they are interested or not at the beginning.

• Not a good idea unless you two are actually together. Otherwise they just use it as their justification for flaking on you

• I wouldn't nessecarily call them out or bash them about it. It definitely is kind screwed up that a woman can't just pick up the phone and reschedule if need be. Or after a few dates they won't talk to you ever again without explaining the reason. It's just the world we live in today man. People will weasel themselves out of anything it seems

• Yes. You would be contributing to a culture of female accountability, which is desperately lacking today. Plus, it feels great to do.

• It feels good.

• Solves nothing, the woman doesn't care... they don't believe they do anything wrong.

• If its in your heart call them out.

• I don't know what good it does. Girls will be girls

• Only if you want to create drama