What did he mean by these two things?

My boyfriend went to the strip club for the first time last night for his friends bachelor party. I asked if he liked it and he said not really. I then asked why and he said Cuz it wasn't me. Is this normal for a guy to feel that? And also what did he mean by not really?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go.. Just let it go

What Guys Said 3

• It means he isn't into strip clubs
    We all don't like to watch random women strip

• Personally, I don't go to strip clubs. I know people who do, and if that's your thing, go for it. I just don't get any sense of being turned on by it (yes, I've been to more than one, meaning two). It's expensive and totally not worth it.

• He said he only bought drinks. And he watches porn so I figured he would enjoy it. Is there a difference between porn d strip clubs

• Have u ever been to a strip club in south Dakota?

• Nope, only Wisconsin. But how different can they be? A club's a club. We have full nudity clubs here. Not sure if it's the same there. A guy I used to work with frequented them. He got me to go with him once. Yes, the girls were pretty. Yes, they took their cloths off. But at the end of the day, there's no thrill in that chase. You're not going home with her. The only thing connecting you is money. And even if you could go home with her, would you want to? Who know? A right proper army's probably done work under that tail. I wouldn't risk it. I'd much rather be in a committed relationship. Safer in the long run.

• It means nothing so just let it go

What Girls Said 3

• If he told you he had a great time looking at all those fine women you would be upset. Seems like he was trying to be considerate

• I wouldn't worry about it. If he said he didn't enjoy it it means that it's just not his thing. Despite what the movies and television want you to believe not every guy is into strip clubs.

• He watches porn tho so I figured he would like it.

• Sounds like you're lucky. Yeah I wouldn't push it.