Should I bring a girl (whom you're not sure if is interested in you yet - but you are interested on pursuing) to a public mixer event?

Where there will be a good chance of other guys hitting on her and whatnot, should I try to get more "steady" before doing these kinda things? I guess kinda don't wanna reduce my chances before I even do anything haha (and mainly because she's going to be out of states for a few months so not worth to ask her "officially out" before she comes back)

I'm weighing
Pros: We get to see each other in a social setting and personablility, she may have more fun than expected
Cons: She doesn't have too much fun, she gets interested into some other guy who may or may not be more aggressive than me in pursuing her.

Some background info: We've been "out" before alone and had a very good time, but I'm one of those oblivious guys who wouldn't be able to tell for shit if she's interested me if she wrote it on her face

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• if i was u i'd give it a try, and i'd try my best 2 catch her interest