Dating my father's best friend's daughter?

What do you people think about this? Is this a good idea or is it better keep away?

• Yes, it's fine
  • No, it's weird/creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel a connection, then I feel like you should always explore it, who knows she might be the One. Also, if you two were able to work out then I'm sure the family's would be happy. Plus, it might be able make it easier for if you guys are having a disagreement that there's people in between that could help fix things. Overall, nothing should get in the way of a possible love, and good luck, hope everything works out :)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see any problems with that. It might even be better because you already know and trust one another.

What Guys Said 4

• No problem. You like who you like. But if it doesn't end well, be prepared to deal with the fallout.

• If it doesn't work out you can also still be friends, right? The weird thing is when you meet your ex somewhere in the city and she notices you, the most weird feeling ever.

• Of course you can. Most relationships that end began in friendship, no reason they can't end that way. The only reason they don't is because we attach too much to the relationship and get bitter. But if you were friends before, no reason why you can't be after.

• Seems like a good idea I guess?

• If I had a daughter and my best friend's son wasn't a moron, I wouldn't be against that.

• what's wrong with that?