What is the best way to get a guy to like me? it seems no guys are interested in me! Just curious?

I try and try to get guys to like me but it doesn't work what do I need to do? HELP PLEASE!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok. You're very young yet. Guys will probably just be starting to notice you. Just keep a good attitude, be friendly and positive, and try to be approachable. I was 13 once, too, and I can tell you I wasn't thinking of girls then. But you'll be fine. Learn the value of patience. It's a virtue for a reason.

• Well all my friends have boyfriends/girlfriends so yea and I'm almost 14 also

• Well, you're right on the edge, then. That's about the age I started to notice girls. But you'll be just fine. I'm sure you're pretty. Before you know it, you'll have more choices than a Chinese buffet. :)

• Thanks for MHO! I really appreciate it. =^.^=

What Guys Said 2

• 2 make a guy like u it's difficult... he must like u back n only

• Guys like girls who are sexy.

What Girls Said 1

• It's because you're 13. Guys don't even think about girls yet. Be a modest, nice, bubbly girl and don't be a drama queen.

• No all my friends are dating and stuff

• That's because your friends are victims of group pressure and feel like they need to have a boyfriend, just like you. It's not like the guys really like the girls. Group pressure is stupid as hell and it's better to just hang out and make your homework and boyfriends will. come soon enough.