Match. com, has anyone had any luck with it?

I'm probably going to try it next year when I move so I can hopefully meet someone who is on the same page with me that I am compatible with. My half sister met her husband on that website and they also have two children now.

Has anyone else tried it? What did you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that you are having a bad luck with relationships right?

• Yeah... that's for damn sure. I'm sure you read my featured question.. I don't feel too great, but I've decided to clean up my act.

• Well yeah I actually read your featured question indeed and this is why I'm saying this.

• I kind of brought that one upon myself by the way I acted, but I also agree that I'm probably not his type... this is redneck country land and I'm a prissy city slicker girl.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. Tried it. I mean, I did meet people. Just not who I was looking for. If it works for you, all the best!

• No, and I'm not going back to it. They need to seriously drop the charges a bit, because they are not being successful at allowing me to find love.

• more luck with plentyoffish and okcupid.

• I'm on OKcupid and I hear match. com is slightly better

What Girls Said 1

• I checked out okcupid. Its not half bad. Dude you must try!:)

• Actually I looked at it too. I think I will give it a shot first when I move to Chicago next year. If it doesn't work, then I'll try Match.

• The guy are much better on there so far thats for sure but you still have some idiots

• Yeah I wouldn't answer the guys I don't like. I would probably message the ones I do like myself first. lol