How to know if a naturally flirty girl likes you?

This girl is a natural flirt which I am cool with. However I can't tell if she is just being flirty with me or if she is interested. She touches me and makes excuses to walk with me. I know she doesn't do this with everyone there but she knows me the best. She took my phone and made put her snapchst in there by force. Some of the girls I'm friends with say they can tell from watching she is interested. I'm not sure though what can I look for?

Most Helpful Guy

• definetely she likes u bro, but wot she did was wrong... how could she add her SC by force? at least for it i believe she should apologize :|

• She took my phone and just put it in. I told her I'd think about adding her and that's when she just did it herself.

• anyway, if i was u i'd just ask her "how would u feel if some1 took yer phone and added some1 else?"

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a natural flirt as well as this girl and I can say that she most likely likes you. But I would also pay attention to her speech- if she stumbles over words, if she overall talks differently to you than other guys, and also the way she looks at you. It may sound a bit cliché but if she stares at you with a soft look in her eyes or if she is constantly looking at you, those are other signs

• Not so much stumbling but she acts giggly and hyper

• One more thing since you're a flirty girl. What made you think she likes me?

• Sorry this is late- but that's what I did around my now boyfriend

• yeh thats hard to know if she likes you if she's naturally flirty but i think you might be able to tell if she stares at you often. or just ask her?

What Guys Said 2

• Does she flirts more with you, spend more time with you and text you or talk to you more than others?

• I don't know about the texting part to be honest. She does text me first and responds quickly. From our group conversation I was told she was looking and facing me the whole time. That was said by the other girls. As for the flirting from what I have observed from when there's other guys around yes. Like I said though she knows me better.

• You can't: that's her game. Just flirt back or ignore her but don't hope.