Guy Comments on Girls Pic, Does It Mean Anything?

There'e a guy I am interested in, and he commented on a girls picture, said so pretty, and lady wrote back thanks guys?
Does it mean anything, is there something going on? Should I be worried?

Just to let you guys know its a woman on his facebook, although he has liked a few of her pics, this is the only one he's commented on

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• It only means he likes women.

• Sounds innocent enough. Actions speak louder than words.

• And ur passed 30 lol

This can mean nothing or something. I day nothing

• Funny, I commented on this girls photo last night. I said "lovin' it" and she replies back "you should come to my bar, I'm a bartender there". Does she like, like me or something?

What Girls Said 2

• It may mean nothing at all but realistically, it could mean something especially if he’s habitually commenting on her picture. In the least it means that she’s on his mind for whatever reason and she has an active presence in his head. That could be a problem depending on why.

• He only commented on one pic of her, he's liked a few of her pics but thats all, so what do you think?

• You sound insecure like you may be overanalyzing.

• He may just think she is pretty, but if he comments on like every single pic and constantly tells her stuff like that then he probably is into her.

• Only one pic he commented on, but liked some of her pics, but not commented

• @Asker

I doubt it's a huge deal then. It's not like he is obsessing over her pics.