How did you get over your crush? How long did it take?

Besides the usual "BE BUSY"

Most Helpful Guy

• Took me about two months.

I just tried to flush it all out with logic and reasoning as to why I should. That it wasn't healthy, that she wasn't the only girl, that I'm still young (never had any romantic experience with a girl so it was kind of a big deal to me). Until I finally realized that my longing for her was, although genuine, also a means to complete a part of myself---or a crutch.

I realized that in the time I was into her, I was the most miserable in a very long time. Mood swings and such. Sadness only she seemed to overturn.

But I'm good now. Quite funny when I think about it. Learned a lot.

What Girls Said 4

• I stopped seeing him everyday, I stopped checking his social media, and it took me almost a year to get completely over him.

• A few months

• well the only way i get over a crush is to just totally forget about that person. so like if you used to make a large effort talking to that person, maybe not totally stop talking but just limiting it. also stop stalking them on social media and such. and just stop really caring. I've had crushes and then after a while i just kinda get over it.

• Mine dumped me two months ago, still hurts like a b*tch. When ya get a good answer let me know!

What Guys Said 4

• I got over her when i realized and have been told that she also had a big crush on me and that she only rudely and hatefully rejected me because she thought i didn't like her and was just playing with her feelings and making fun of her. I got badly hurt that time and ended up ignoring her back recently after i had serious strong feelings toward her for about more than a year. I prefer to stay away from her so i can live in peace :)

• It's sorta the same thing bro, but I doubt she liked you, Maybe she was attracted to you, but then a year later she found something about that made her like you more, Girls are pretty fucked up at times, but it's w. e

• I don't know if she really liked me or not. This girl approached me and introduced herself to me. She then wanted me to approach her several times. I kept ignoring and running away. Many other complicated events happened. Her friend made it clear she was interested. And when i finally approached her, she rudely and spitefully rejected me. i walked away muttering to myself: what kind of crazy viper is this? A year later, her friend who felt kind of responsible for this, told me how love could easily turn into hatred and that nothing lasts forever. This year, the girl started showing very strong signs of interest. I ended up ignoring her and really not wanting her. I started dated other girls and ow i'm living in peace. I think i got the upper hand but whatever.

• Give it time man, give it time. That's the only way.

• *laughs* Which one?

The longest was 2 years.

• FUCK I HOPE NOT :( I had a crush on this girl for over a year already, I mean i had a break where i stopped talking to her for 6 months, but then recently became friends again with her.

• Hey, it sucks, I know. I was your age before you were born. I've learned suffering. Old or young, it sucks. But I don't think yours will be as long.

• I graduated highschool and distracted myself, I saw her a couple of days ago at the movies though lol

• Did it hit you again? I'm sorta seeing mine this Friday are some dinner, I hadn't seen her in half a year or more

• FUCKK THAT, I think when girls hold you until they want you i don't think they deserve shit from us

• lol I left immediately after I saw her