Am I too old?

I'm 32, will be 33 in a month and I haven't dated since high school. Spent the time building my career. I'm not really even sure where to begin. Is it too late?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's never too late. You'll probably feel awkward for a while but don't get discouraged. Every guy take his hits, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Remember this: rejection can be your friend; you'll need a thick skin in the world of dating. Don't take advice from men's mags, internet gurus, and for god sake don't buy books by the Dr. Gitusums out there. It's a process of trial and error, and you have to learn your own way. You'll never be someone your not. Trust in yourself and draw from the experiences you've learned in dealing with people in your career world. Use a little common sense and you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 3

• NO way! There is a shortage of men out there -- you probably find women from their 20s-40s (if you are into older women) who would love to date you. Good luck!

• No of course not!

• It is never too late. Know what you want, and go for it.

What Guys Said 0