Guys, would you date girl who has?

Would you date a girl who has hairy legs has never shaved before becausher grandma said if she does itwill grow back thcker or what ever , but she is slightly hairy

• never
    48% (25)
  • yes
    13% (7)
  • maybe
    27% (14)
  • doesn't matter
    12% (6)
  • other specify i guess
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth:
    -Shaved legs feel WONDERFUL.
    -It's a very small thing in the grand scheme of things. If it were down to a crazy, violent woman with shaved legs, or a powerful, compassionate woman with hair, I'd go with the hair.
    -Shaving doesn't cause the hair to come back thicker. Getting older does. (Your body doesn't ever say to itself, "Okay, I need LESS skin, LESS nails, and LESS hair.")

• might i add something?

The reason for the myth about thicker hair is simple. When you shave, you remov the tip of the hair. So when the hair grow back, it lacks the tip, and thus LOOK thicker because the entire strand of the hair is the same thickness.
      Whereas if you don't shave, it will look thinner because it has a more visible tip. And guess where you usually look to determine thickness of the hair? The tip!

So it's a myth, and this is the reason.

What Guys Said 11

• Wouldn't bother me. I've never understood all this shaving stuff anyway

• No. Not only because I would find it weird, but because it would show how naive she is for believing that wives' tale.

• shave it and keep it shaved if you keep it shaved and dont let it go it won't grow back thicker cause you dont give it a chance to grow back. i would date a women who has hair but dont expect me to go down town for lunch its not happening unless its shaved. very big turn off.

• oh my bad you said legs thought you was talking legs and your taco too sure i would date a girl with hairy legs

• if you wax them or use Nair it won't grow back as fast

• I do not care. I mean, really. It's like guys being able to go shirtless, guys don't have nearly as much pressure, if any, to shave their legs. I don't care a whit if my girl had hairy legs.

• The only pressure men have to shave their legs is if they're trying to reduce their drag coefficient.

• Or increase the "drag" coefficient :)

• oh my gosh
      that made me laugh. Sadly I still get some weird looks going around with my unshaved legs being not very visibly male but whatever.

• Yes. Why do people care so much? The post says "slightly hairy" not "chewbacca". If you want girls to shave as a rule, then start shaving yourself too.

• I wouldn't care even a bit.

• First off the it will grow back faster scientific untrue and a wives take

• depends how hairy legs she has... and if thats her only flaw i said maybe

• Sometimes legs can be smooth while not freshly shaved.

• No i will not date chewbacca.

• Not likely.