Does he like me?

I met a guy in Fall 2011 in my class and he would always stare at me whenever I walked into class. He always had that yearning look on his face. One time he said that I had pretty hair. In summer 2013 we crossed paths again in a prep class. He would always park next to me. One time I was sitting in my car and talking o the phone and when I looked to my right, he was staring at me with that yearning look. That fall I volunteered at an organization he created with his friends. He invited me to the board meeting and introduced me to all his friends as "Hey I want you to meet Anna that I've told you about." Th entire meeting he stared at me even while he was talking to his friends. That night on his twitter he posted: "I wish I could shut off these feelings..."This semester he is in one of my classes. On the first day he sat behind me and said "Hi Anna how are you?" and he had that yearning look. He still sits behind me. Today when class was over I turned to my side to get my stuff and he was staring. As I was slowly getting up and he did the same and I sat back down and he still did the same. Then I got up and he did the same. We talked for a bit and he was was nervous. I do like him. Last week I had to send him my notes and he texted me and complimented my handwriting. He said it was amazing and immaculate. Today as I was slowly getting up and he did the same and I sat back down and he still did the same. I asked if he has a girlfriend and he said "No, not looking for that now. Just trying to stay focused."Once when I was walking to class, he was sitting outside of the class and kept staring at me as I was walking to class. Sometimes when he leaves class he'll turn around and look at me as he leaves. Last night we were helping each other with hw through text from 6-9pm. A few hours later he texted me good night. He invited me to study with him for the final. After we studied, we were leaving the library and he hugged me goodbye.

Most Helpful Girl

• he likes you.

What Guys Said 9

• What?

He definitely likes you. I have no idea what was up with that whole "No, not looking for that now" line.

Either he's incredibly weird, suffers from crippling shyness, or really isn't looking for a girlfriend but has a massive crush on you.

• Hi, Anna, I think that at the least you can say that this guy is attracted to you. It also sounds like he's at minimum wanting to spend more time with you and wants to get to know you more, both great signs! That being said, here are a few things to consider:

1) When a guy says that he is not "looking for that (a girlfriend) right now", this could also be read as "I am only interested in casual dating". He might also just be saying this so that he doesn't seem desperate.

2) The guy is clearly an introvert (at least to some extent) have you considered asking him out yourself? It's 2015 after all. I would suggest something simple that either of you could bail on if it takes a turn for the awkward. How about a stroll across campus or really anything that you can do for a couple of hours that doesn't put all of the focus on conversation?

3) He talks about you to his friends, this is something that guys do for two reasons: physical attraction or the dude's got a crush on you.

4) He compliments you, guys don't do this for no reason.

5) He seems like a good guy from what you've described. Created his own organization, that demonstrates some very appealing personality traits.

Lastly, if he was going to ask you out he probably would have done so by now (I'm sure he really wants to though). My last piece of advice is to go for it before the interest fizzles out. What's the worst that could happen?

• i believe he was honest when he said he's not lookin for a girlfriend now. although he might consider it in da future, as a possibility... so yeah he like u, otherwise i don't see y all those hugs n stares

• He's lying about not wanting a relationship. He said that so it wouldn't scare you away from him

• Yes he definitely likes you! He probably said he wasn't looking for a girlfriend because he didn't want to seem desperate. I used to look at my crush a lot, planning to smile when she looked at me but i would be too shy and look away 😂 honestly, do you like him?

• Let me ask, what do you think when you catch him staring? Do you do or say anything after you catch him staring?

• Yes he is crazy about u but to shy to make a move u should just go up and talk to him it would make him feel so good

• he likes you

• lol. why even ask this question?

What Girls Said 19

• I am only feeling what you are feeling after reading this. Lol, I mean, I get the feeling that you like him and how it makes you feel when he does all those things, like hugging you, or complimenting you, etc.

However, I don't really get the feeling of reciprocation from his side.

:(

• I think he probably does like you !! usually it's fairly obvious with guys. I don't mean to sound harsh but try not to assume tweets/fb statuses etc. Are about you , even if they sound like they are. It's just better to try and read his body language and get to know him more ! If you like him, or want to get to know him you should definitely hang out with him and get to know him better ! it sounds like at the very least he likes what he sees in you !!

• Maybe you have a nice figure, he couldn't help staring your nice bossoms and shapely ass.

• It's kind of obvious that he does...

• Yeah I think he's into you. Just ask him out

• He is definitely into to you. That's why he makes an effort to talk to you eventhough he's nervous. I think he's just a little worried that confessing his feelings might ruin the friendship. So try calling him out for a lunch or dinner!!! 😉😉

• he pprobably has a crush on you and likes you

• He likes you

• he likes you.

• he's interested.

• He likes you.

• He likes you.

• Without a doubt he likes you!

• he likes you.

• He likes you.

• he likes you.

• he is interested.

• yes he does like you... he said he's not looking for a girlfriend because he's scared you don't like him like that

• he likes you.