Guys, This one's for guys and Jealousy?

So guys, if you had been flirting with a girl for over a certain period of time now, and you played the "hard to get" game with her, and you figure out that next day she's flirting with someone else, and doesn't give you such attention, how will that make you feel? And how will your actions be with her accordingly?

7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I'd be jealous but there's not much I could do about it. I don't play hard to get games and if a woman does to me I forget her

• Why would a guy play hard-to-get? Women aren't out there doing a lot of "getting" in the first place.

Here's how I'm going to read this:
    You were flirting with a guy, and ALSO playing hard-to-get, and now he's not interested. Here's what happened:
    You set yourself up as a prize to be won, and he's looking for a human being to be partners with. Playing hard-to-get is tantamount to negotiating the highest price you can charge for the privilege of being in your company, based on the difference between your human worth and his.

Times are a changin'.

• When that happens, I move on.

I've got things to focus on right now.

A shitty female isn't going to get in my way.

• No, are you crazy? It's just flirting and I would already feel jealous? That makes no sense. Jealousy is a dangerous monster.

• Assuming I'm trying that game with her, then I'd probably say it didn't work on just move on.

• I wouldn't get jealous but I would stop talking to her. I never played hard to get games, though.