Should I hide my wealth when I go on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Money fucks everything up... being poor sucks and having too much has it's con. Middle class ftw
    Yeah I would for the first few dates but good luck with that because what you do for a living will most likely come up and even if you do get around it she'll probably be offended when she finally finds out

What Girls Said 12

• Yes.

You want a girl to want you not your money.

You don't necessarily "hide" it. But it's something that should not be the topic of conversation on a date.

• Only if you have literally nothing else going for you. If you are a good person, the money thing shouldn't be that much of a draw.

• what will that do for you?

• Yes if you're dating girls who aren't wealthy
    No if you're dating girls who are wealthy.

• Yes, I'd keep it a secret. You don't want them to like you for all the wrong reasons, right? ;o

• Yeah, wait until you are both emotionally attached with eachother.

• If you want a girl who genuinely wants you for you and not for your money then you should hide your wealth for a while.

• If you find the right girl it shouldn't really matter in my opinion. Don't be super flashy though. If a guy had money and was being really flashy with his money I would think he wanted to impress me with it because he thought I would care about it.

• why are all your questions about money?

• Depends...

• I don't know. If you think it will influence their attitude towards you, then yes.

• Yes until later on

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah, there're too many women out there that once they know they'll take advantage of you, plus, talking about your wealth with someone you don't know if they're gonna be someone you can trust, is not advisable

• Oh you're that guy that makes infinite money a year right?

• Probably good idea for first few dates

• Dont bring it up because theyll think you're cocky if you do. If they try to bring it up on a date early on I'd assume they're a gold digger

• You MUST, just keep the dates economical, not expensive.

I usually take the oldest car (clean and well maintained) i have on dates.

Just don't talk about money on dates.

• Yes you don't want to attract gold digger.

• That really depends on the person you are dating.

• ROFL, yeah hide that $900k. :D

• Money shouldn't even be a topic on a date...

• She's going to find out eventually, butttt, yeah, better to keep it out of the first date

• If anything, you should flaunt your wealth.

Girls are attracted to wealth and success, use it to get the girl of your dreams.

• You are 19 & you use G. A. G. what wealth do you have that will make girls thinks "oh wow, he's wealthy" Lucky dreams are free

• Are you trolling?