Why does no one seem interested in me?

Alright so I'm a 17 year old girl and I feel as though I'm the only one in my friend group to never have a boyfriend or even someone interested in me. While I'm probably not going to win any beauty competitions I'm not super ugly or overweight or anything, I have good hygiene and even sometimes random adults will comment that I'm "cute". I'm pretty quiet but it's not like I don't talk and while I get nervous around guys I can definitely hold a conversation and hopefully come off okay. I'm pretty darn smart so that's not a problem but I'm definitely not conceited because I've always had somewhat low self confidence. I just don't understand if I may be doing something wrong because I've never been asked out and no one has ever shown the slightest bit of interest in me. HELP

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG!! I thought I was the only girl in the world who felt that way. I haven't had a boyfriend either, and I'm super freaking shy, but after I graduated high school it seemed like a lot of guys wanted to talk to me or have sex with me. I turned them down expect for one that I liked and he actually likes me back.
    I thought I wouldn't have that but I did.
    I thought I was ugly and just ugh. Until I realized while I was young I didn't need some stupid ass high school boy! I got a cute guy that is crazy like super crazy.
    Just do you, you'll have you knight one day don't rush it.😉😊

What Guys Said 2

• I think I would be more helpful if I saw a picture

• why do people always give you the "confidence boost" you'll find someone. im sure there's someone out there for you. oh please save me all that. I know there's no one out there for me and I've accepted that. until they really like me or w/e

What Girls Said 1

• You'll find someone.