Guys, talking about sex with him?

The guy I'm dating keeps trying to spice things up in the bedroom and where of course I love having sex with him sometimes he does and says things I'm not that into.

How can I bring it up to him that I don't really like it?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be honest and tell him what u like and don't like. If he has respect for u then he will stop the things u don't like but if he goes in a mood or says he won't stop then u know he doesn't respect u and you should move on. Good luck

What Guys Said 5

• Talk with him about it OUTSIDE the bedroom, when you aren't having sex.

I experienced this with a girlfriend once, and the way I introduced the subject was to say, "Can I tell you a way you could help me have better orgasms?" And she's a good girl, so of course she was interested.

If you think it works better, you could maybe say, "Can I tell you some ways you could make it hotter for me when we fuck?" That'll get his attention. :)

Good luck.

• When he goes somewhere you are not into (in actions or words), just tell him that you are not into that. Really simple. Don't overthink it and make it harder.

• Bring it up, but don't be surprised if he goes somewhere else for the things he needs.

• Just tell him, if he doesn't like it that's his problem.

• Tell him but have a naughty suggestion for doing something that you really enjoy.