Guys, Dating man for 2 months who checks his profile several times a day?

I met a man on Match and have been seeing him 1-2 a week for 2 months (he is downtown and I am 45min drive away). He has been very attentive, calling me as well as frequently texting me. Our chemistry is very good and we always have an amazing time together. He often makes a point daily to let me know how he feels "miss you" " can't wait to see you again" etc through texts and calls. Although we have only known each other for a very short period of time, so far it seems more personal than casual (sends me pictures of his kids etc). I had sex with him much earlier than I normally would 4th date as I felt comfortable with him. He has also taken me to a very big work function and I have been to his cottage. After our first date he had hid his profile, I assumed this was his way of showing that although obviously we were not exclusive, he was just going to focus on dating me and see where it went. I myself, although I had my profile active did not go on the dating site for over a month. On our first date I had made it clear to him that I was not a serial dater and preferred to just date one man at a time. He had said that he generally does the same thing, yet after visiting him at his cottage, I decided to go back on match and also hide my profile. When going back online I had found that he had just visited the site and most likely was active the entire time we were dating. Many things make me feel uncomfortable at this point. I have been intimate with this man on several occasions who may very well be sleeping with other women not to mention I was very disappointed to see that he was still online. Should I be worried, my fear is that I am being played. I just don't understand how someone would say the things he has and yet feel the need to check their profile multiple times a day. I was planning on approaching him this week to ask "Where things were going" How do I approach this situation? At this point r his actions a huge Red Flag... fyi he is divorced w 2 kids?

Thank-you for all of your responses... much appreciated... Although the exclusivity talk has yet to happen, I still am finding it difficult to wrap my head around the idea that a man who has told me how much he cares, would feel the need to check is profile so frequently not to mention so closely after having sex with him... I really don't know at this point what would be the best idea: Cut him off or have the talk. I agree with Streamhopper's comment in regards to him being sneaky

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... it depends on how you look at it. He probably shouldn't have done what he did. I know I wouldn't, but I'm inherently monogamous. Even the thought of more than one woman at a time would overwhelm me. But you weren't exclusive, which more or less gave him permission to play the field. A bit sneaky, to be sure, but technically legal by dating law. Makes me wonder what else he's hiding.

What Guys Said 4

• Guys know how to play. If the guy is too charming and is looking this should be a reason for not wanting to date. If he has a profile on a site and refuses to take it down once you have put out, then you made a bad choice. If he lies which hiding his profile means then you were never going to be his girl. Think he has 2 kids he knows how to manipulate women. All you are is entertainment.

• Yeah... you guy's haven't discussed exclusivity yet, so he's just doing what he does. You said you only date one person at a time, and he said he generally did too... because come on what else is he suppose to say to that? ''Well I tend to date multiple women at once so get in line.'' The clue there that he gave you was the use of the word ''generally'' as in ''most of the time but not always.'' So even when he's trying not to offend you he's still showing his hand

• He obviously doesn't believe he is exclusive to u if he still has dating profiles and could be still dating others. Talk to him tell him how u feel and ask if its more than just casual sex and if he is committed to u and only u.

• TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ

What Girls Said 2

• either he's waiting for something better to come along or he just likes the attention

• He's obsessed.