Girls, how old should I be to date?

im 13 and a 14 year old turning 15 asked me out but im not sure if im old anof but fo like him should i go out with him

thanks
i know how just lazy

8

Most Helpful Girl

• What do your parents think?

What Girls Said 7

• You date whenever you feel mature enough to do so. I think it's just better not to start immediately dating whenever you can. You'll find you have more fun around guy friends and girl friends who are there for you. Besides, lots of drama happens at this age so I personally wouldn't get involved with dating that quick. But its always your choice.

• This isn't much about age, rather maturity. I remind you, dating is not for status, or for giggles, or for you to drag your friends in the corner to Laugh Out Loud, Roll On Floor. It's better to consult your parents with this, if they're okay with it or not, but in all personal honesty, boys can wait for now.

• If you are stable with your school work and your parents agree its okay then go for it. But if you don't really like him then you can use the classic "My parents say I'm to young to date" to get out of it. But other than that dating doesn't really have an age. It's when you're ready. If you think you're mature enough and responsible enough to date than like I said go for it.

• No, I think you are way to young to be dating, wait until you are ready for that, don't rush I to it.

• When you feel like you're ready. If you do go out with this guy do nooot be pressured to do anything , its better to wait until you can fully understand it and want it.

• I think 16

• If you can't spell "enough" then you're not old enough. Im my opinion, you're way too young to date for real.