Why would he say this?

I've been seeing this guy for almost a month. He's a good amount older than me but Im pretty sure he's only seeing me. Today he made a comment as a joke I think saying well you're using me for sex and food and then I said no im not. The he said well that good to know. What does he mean by that?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry, seems like it was a joke and nothing more :)

What Guys Said 3

• Personal opinion here, but he's conscious of the age difference and may be a little worried you'd leave him for someone younger. You reassured him by what you said, so he probably felt better.

• Meaning he just wanted to check if its true or not... it was a question, to clear his doubt if your just hanging out with him only for food or sex or if YOU are willing to expect more from him...

• Maybe he wants a relationship or take your relationship further?

What Girls Said 3

• I think he just wanted to make sure you're not using him, you might be giving him reason to think that you're only there for food and sex

• He's using you.

• well do you act immature