Girls, how do you want guys to make out with you?

Normally what I do is I start with little kisses, then I give her one good kiss with a little tongue and I slowly make my way down to her neck. I kiss her neck softly and maybe even bite her gently, then I slowly kiss my way back up for her neck to her cheek and lips. I then use my hand to hold her from the back of the neck as I kiss her more passionately! I then slide my hands down to her butt and grab her and lift her up as she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, as the kissing intensifies! Do u girls love this? Would this get you going?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• This is exactly what I wish my boyfriend would do!

• Yes. I love that :)

• That's exactly how I would like it! Everyone I have made out with shoves their tongue in there right away.

• If you can't figure this out on your own, no advice on the internet will be able to save you.

• Of course!! I f*cking LOVE IT!!!

• no lip biting! and don't put your tongue too far into my mouth... and no slobber... basically, don't try to eat another person's mouth, but by your description, that's not a Thing you would do anyway. Sounds good to me!

• I like lip biting tho haha not to hard

• Really you don't like it? What about neck kisses?

• neck kisses are perfection! Just be careful not to leave a lovemark, it's sooo hard to cover up ;)

• Soft kisses to begin with and don't slobber on me

• Being gentle is good.