Can everyone post a picture of what there perfect man or girl would look like?

Also describe the physical traits or personality if you want.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• There is no such thing.

• sure there is perfection like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there is no such thing as someone being universally perfect but someone can be perfect in certain peoples eyes.

• @phoenix98 I don't disagree. However, it doesn't work that way for me.

What Guys Said 3

• I've already been with what I would consider perfect, or at least close to it, though no pictures will be shown, sorry.

• I don't have much specifics when it comes to looks, but long hair and a mid-sized body would work for me. Personality wise I'd love a girl who can joke around, is kind, and has integrity. If I have that then I have the perfect girl

• A girl with long black straight hair. Light brown eyes and nice teeth. A little overweight, mostly in the belly region, I find a belly on a woman sexy just not too much like a overfed house cat that starts to hang. Does NOT wear those high waisted pants. And confident about her weight.