Girls, If a guy is 36, a virgin, and never had a girlfriend, should he not bother trying to date?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should try.
    The age is interesting just because you will probably less flexible than a 20 year old. You probably have your set ways and it will be harder for you to change your habits. But everyone's different. Maybe this doesn't apply to you.
    Being a virgin is better than sleeping with 20 random girls.
    What I would care about though, is the reason why you haven't had a relationship up till now. Have you tried to find a girl before?
    What did you do all that time? If you spent that time doing something useful/interesting, I wouldn't care. On the other hand, if you did nothing / live off your parent while playing video games all day long, or something like that, I wouldn't really be interested.

What Girls Said 16

• What is this guy waiting for?

Marriage?

Is he social awkward?

Was he set in his career at one point?

It wouldn't put me off.
    But if I really liked this guy, I would love to be with him.
    At least I could say he's not using me for sex, he really wants to get to know me (off hand).

• It sounds like you want one so go after one. You don't have to tell her she's your first true girlfriend until things are serious. Go on lots of dates expecting nothing more than that date but learn from each one of them. That will get you ready for when an appropriate match comes along. More than anything else be confident and don't get hung up on this I'm a guy w no experience thing.

A lot of people these days put career first dating second. You may not be of the man whore variety but they aren't any better at relationships when they realize they want one. They actually have to be deprogrammed so look at yourself as a step ahead. If your intentions are true that will shine through.

• I'd say that is even more reason to get out their pronto my friend. Good luck!

• It's never too late, of course. If I met someone like that I would bee intrigued to see what they've gone through in life. The point being is that there is always someone out there for you. There is always someone, no matter how many times you tell yourself that you just don't cut it.

• He should stop feeling sorry for himself too.

• He should do whatever he wants.

• I would not date him. Not because you're a virgin. I would not date anyone over 28.

• Hello :D
    I think it's never too late, I mean people your age date all the time! Maybe try a dating site? :) good luck!

• He should be dating and looking for a girl he can have a relationship with or just date... don't give up...

• it's never too late!

• I had my first male experience at 42.

• Better late than never. I guess it's one of those things that you will just end up regretting if you don't do it. If dating is something you want, then the least you can do is try to pursue it, and if it doesn't work out then at least you tried and you won't be left with 'what ifs'. I think 36 is still a good age to start something, and even though you might not have a ton of dating experience, it will come naturally to you when you find someone you click with.

• no he should still be on the lookout for a great woman dont give up hope

• Hell no! Who cares about that? It's just something you haven't done before... you can learn, and I think many women would find the thought quite fun that they could be the ones to "teach" you, so to speak. Just don't turn it into a big deal. Good luck, I hope you will meet someone nice soon!

• That would be a turn on I think.. for me at least. It's never too late lol, and it shows you aren't one of those desperate guys who just goes on to be porn stars, etc...

• Yeah he should just order a bride from Russia