Guys, Would you date a 30 year old virgin?

Okay. I have this friend. She is a little weird. Never had a boyfriend. She doesn't have a degree, although she is working on it. She doesn't have any money, because she doesn't have a stable job. Judging by her achievements, you could say that she is like a 20 year old.
Would it be a huge turn off that she is "ten years behind"? Would you ever consider dating a girl like this?

Please explain your answer. :-)

• Yes
    83% (35)
  • No
    17% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, why wouldn't a guy date a 30 year old virgin. hey i am a 47 year old virign
    by my choice..

P. S. No one needs to ask me why

• Hey, I just read your profile, you sound like a really nice guy :-)

• Thank you:)
      Yeah i just never made to the base
      to have actual sex with a girl and
      i'm not sleeping around for sex
      and not getting involved with friends with benefits
      i don't do none of that stuff ,

What Guys Said 29

• Not everyone flourishes in our corporate=ruled society. The fact that some people aren't happy doesn't make them not worthwhile. Some very good hearted people are not on the fast track to financial success!

Some people considered ''good catches'''are self-centered to the point that you can't have a real relationship with them.

• Sure, if I liked her I'd have no problem dating her. You must remember, guys don't think about these things the way girls do. We don't judge girls based on their jobs or accomplishments. We judge y'all based on compatibility and physical attraction, that's it. If we think you're hot and we get along great, that's all we care about.

Girls, on the other hand, have lists of criteria as long as their arms, like the guy needs an Ivy League degree, or he needs to have climbed at least two of the 8000-m peaks, or he needs to have attained a 6-figure salary. That's y'all's deal, not ours.

• I think at that age, people wonder, "Why are you still a virgin?"

Kinda like, an 18 year old male virgin is not very odd. A 30 year old virgin, you assume he's probably spent 5 years of his life on World of Warcraft and wears a wizard's robes at home or something...

• 10 years behind? Well, as long as she's working on improving herself, then I don't see why not. She could easily catch up. Being a virgin keeps her a dating prospect in my book. I have a job. So, if she can get a part time job and work on her schooling, then we could certainly make it work.

• It wouldn't be an absolute deal-breaker, but I would question where it comes from - the being behind in life as well as sex.

If she just had a rough youth and also waited for the right person? Sure, why not.

If there is serious mental baggage which she still hasn't worked out - better be careful.

• I suppose it would depend on the situation, but all things being equal, I don't see a problem with it. Whatever works, works.

• How weird is a little weird? I've heard of this before but its because the women are usually religious and a lack of men with similar beliefs causes them to be alone.

I'm a Christian so if that's the case then I'm ok with that, it's impressive she waited so long, if she is infact a Christian.

• Only if I was single. :)

• I would love to date her. But I'm broke. Guess that's a deal breaker for her, right? :D

• So what does she do all day... I could understand being a virgin/not having money and a job if she had a busy career/was out getting laid all the time.

• well I would have to say nothing. I think she decided to take it slow. And I mean really slow.

• I wouldn't be interested in dating her, then - she sounds extremely boring.

• ... So... what DO you offer?

• If I liked any girl as much as I liked my crush then yeah I'd date her.

• I'd have my doubts. Not because she is a virgin but rather because of the reasons that she is a virgin - something must be off. I wouldn't be against dating and getting to know her, though.

• It would depend on her personality. However i am 23 and still one. That is, in my opinion even better. 30 is getting quite late but give her a few years. 35 and a virgin will be a little weird.

• Depends on personality and interests.

• It wouldn't be a deal-breaker. But, it would be unusual enough to make me wonder why.

• Is she hit and sweet? Cause if she was I would date her

• 30 year old, no. Because that would be too old for me. If she were younger I would date her.

• I wouldn't care 30 year old virgin seems like a girl I'am fine with.

• sure if she's hot

• i prefer a used car.

• Why not :)

• I love she simultaneous 😄

• We don't think like women.

Status is not that important but I think the poll results already told you that.

• NO I'm not that old yet.

• Would you date a 30 year old virgin man?

• really, a woman that is a 30 year old virgin? it is way more shocking to hear of a woman being this way than it is for a man

• Yeah, if I was 30 or older

• I would as long as i find her attractive her lack of achievements actually make meel better about myself haha. However she can't seem really dumb.