What was your prom like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Prom isn't traditional in my country, though it is becoming more popular.

My school didn't have a prom. However, it did have a kind of a leavers' party. It was pretty good. The school provided drinks (possibly illegally), and then my friends and I (some of us definitely illegally!) went clubbing afterwards.

What Guys Said 6

• My senior prom was the best night of my life! I went with my girlfriend and she made it very special! We even had our first kiss! It made me feel like flying! Then she had a song for us! It was Lonestar's Amazed! That song always makes think of he and I on that night!

• I never went.

• My prom was just the other day. I didn't go. Nothing could possibly persuade me... ever.

• Didn't go... sorry didn't seem important.

• didnĀ“t go there. basically hated everybody on my school anyway.

• I don't know. My girlfriend had the flu and I didn't want to go alone so I skipped prom

What Girls Said 6

• my prom sucked!!! i wish i woulnd't have even gone. haha!
    but you should go. whether its a good experience or bad one, you should experience your prom :D

• Well, in Austria we have what is called the Maturball. It is the equivalent to a prom. Mine was very dressy and it was held in a palace.
    Here is one from 2010
    https://youtu.be/S1kU9SDjA3k

• I didn't go. lol
    I never got asked or went to any school dances in high school.
    But my high school senior class was 1,100 people and tickets were crazy expensive and adding on a dress and shoes would be a lot of money and I just didn't wanna do it.
    All my friends went though haha.

• I understand prom tickets are $45 at my school then with a dress would be expensive but I guess it would cost more for guys since they get the tux.

• It was a James Bond theme. The punch bowl got spiked (so cliche). I wore a cinderella style dress. I went with my friends in a white limo. It was fun.
    rs304.pbsrc.com/.../...574_zpsyxewgnco.jpg~320x480

• I had fun at both of my proms. Went solo for junior prom and took my cousin for senior because he's 6'7 and was perfect for pics lol

• It was on a yacht and lasted until midnight.