I feel used, and stupid?

My girlfriend left me for an old boyfriend she still had feelings for. Lied about it, cheated on me with him, but also cheated with me on him. I loved her so i delt with all this. But she's been with him for a couple of months now and i still dream of her, and miss her a lot. She was probably over me within a week. We dated a year, and she was my first love. I've been with 2 girls sexually since her, and i still miss her the most, even though she's terrible.

Is this normal? I hate this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry about that. As for your feelings, they are completely normal. However, you should find ways to get over her. She sounds like a horrible person.

What Girls Said 1

• This is totally normal. I'm sorry this happened to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, it's normal to have feelings in your heart for people who you head knows are not worthy, especially with a first love. You never forget your first love and you never really fully get over the pain of that first heartbreak.

• Umm its normal, thats love, but you know we dont always like the best, not because we like something this makes it good.

Time will come and you will find another person, dont worry. And if it comes that you will never love somone like her, is ok, because many people spend their life looking for a love like that.

Be patien and live, time will give you the awnser.

• Yes but think about it she's a slut doing it with a another guy cheating on you but she was cheating on him with him. Very sluty