Why do fat people like to judge others' looks?

seems like fat people tend to judge others' looks a lot. why? if a woman or man is 280 lbs and says everybody else is hot or ugly, shouldn't they look at themselves?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason so many people who are ugly, or too tall, or too poor, or too short, or too skinny or anything else does. Or you, passing judgment on people who pass judgment. At the end of the day, we've all got eyes, we can all see who's ugly and who's hot, so if you're ugly, fat, anorexic skinny, whatever, you can see it too... Nothing wrong with stating the obvious.

3|0
    0|0
    • sorry, people who are low on the looks hand shouldn't comment on fellow low lookers. but yep, somebody has breached your worldview on how things should be based on what your tribe told you, but ok..

• Show All
    • Where's your pic? Let me judge if you're allowed to have this opinion.

• you clearly have asperger's or a social disorder, but ok... sorry, i don't believe in holier than thou attitudes, or your asperger's.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah I notice this mostly in men but sometimes women. I've seen women who are a size 20 comment on how an actress on TV who is a size 4 has big thighs... It upsets me because it is hateful.

I've also dated bigger men who nitpick my body looking to find my vulnerability. I don't know why they can't understand if like them so much more if they just said I was beautiful. I value that in a man. Tearing me apart, making me feel bad just makes me not want to see you again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know why do you judge others?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people like to judge their looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• their not insecure. So good for them.

0|0
    0|0
    • they should keep their views to themselves..

• Show All
    • easy... but then you reckon the world thinks as you do... i have no time for that, hence your asperger's.. run along now..

• where did i say that?