Guys, What do you think of having sex with someone you dont like?

Just for a piece of ass. They aren't ugly, but you dont like them.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If I don't like them physically, I couldn't have sex with them. I don;t need emotional "like" to fuck them.

What Guys Said 16

• Im sure plenty of men do this, that being said I don't really like that myself, I want to feel a connection. It would honestly make me feel empty.

• It is counterproductive. While you are killing time with someone you don't even care for, the ideal girl could pass you by.

• Never in the existence of odins beard would i do such a thing.

• Thats how i always feel like when hooking up at parties. I barely know her, i can already tell she has a shitty personality but just look at that ass lol. Oh well, at least your getting laid dude.

• Yeah, why not? I don't really need to like someone's personality to have sex with them. I know a lot of women that I hate right now that I'd gladly dominate in bed.

• Not in a million years.

• Never done it, and never will.

• I wouldn't sleep with a woman unless I loved her enough to be willing to raise a family with her.

• That'll never happen.

• I've done it. I can't get off. I don't like it, and won't do it again.

• its only sex.

• It's better than a hole in the wall

• Don't do it bro you'll regret it

• Guys need to get laid biologically. We had prostitutes for 10,000 years, and in the last 100, they were taken away. This has created the great majority of the weirdness to modern dating that we, as a species, are all trying to work through. But if you need to hook up with someone you aren't crazy about to get some, by all means, do it. It is that or be that guy who hasn't gotten laid since '84 talking to himself walking down the road, without a shower in 2 weeks. Just don't knock her up.

• It fine as long as she realizes your intentions. Don't lead her on just to get in her pants tho.

• The way that i look at it is that you have a short life. If you wanna go for that ass, fucking do it. You're only able to live one time.