Why do girl get jealous and fight over me when we are just friends?

why do girl get jealous and fight over me when we are just friends?

it happen girls wear fighting over my attentions.

why do girl fight over guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women fight over you because having your favor is like being kissed by Aphrodite or Zeus or Adonis, a great honor.

If I was a man, I would fight over you too. You're a wonderful person and your salient and undeniable magnetism attracts all people. So, being but people, we fight over you.

Best

• if you was a man?

• you see they all want me for themselves so that decide to have boyfriend they ask me

• Do you like any of them back?

What Girls Said 4

• Because you're the hottest troll on GaG and who wouldn't want to be your girlfriend lol

• They must doesn't know their place and think more of the relationship than what it actually is also they might have feelings that you don't know about

• Cuz they want you to be their boyfriend lol

• Women can't control themselves when it comes to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Not true. Women act like that even if they don't want you for a boyfriend. Women are jealous if any other girl gets more attention then they do. Western women in general are spoiled, coddled, and sheltered. They've been told they can be anything and do anything their entire life and that they are special. That breeds huge egos and a sense of entitlement. THAT IS THE REASON FOR HER BEING JEALOUS.

• don't lie you know you love it