100% honestly, does personality really matter more to women than looks?

Would girls really date a somewhat unattractive guy, or is this total BS? And by date I mean a physical relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, honestly, personality is more important. But it does not mean that a girl will date someone who she personally finds unattractive. Looks still matter, even if personality matters more.

What Girls Said 7

• If you're personality is shit and you don't really keep the conversation going, but you're hot, I wouldn't date you. Dating is about liking the person 100% and if I don't like your personality but I like your face its kinda a 25% liking. But if you have a WONDERFUL personality but you're a tad bit unattractive I'd gladly date you. That's just my opinion though, everyone's different.

• Its not more important but it does help make a not so attractive guy a little more attractive if his personality is nice

• To me its like this:
    Looks 50%
    Personality 50%
    I gotta have both ^_^
    (looks are relative, the guy only has to be attractive to ME)

• The guy I like is not all that physically, but he is SO DAMN SWEET and he's hilarious. To answer the physical part, if I was older, I would have sex with him (i feel im too young, I'm sixteen)

• Actually, even if I find aa guy unattractive the first time, if I like his personnality, my views on him start to change. I do have some standards, but I'd say I prioritize personnality over looks.

• It's a 50/50. I want someone that I'm attracted to physically and who has a good personality.

• That quote "when your in love everything about that person becomes beautiful" so honestly it really isn't all about looks

What Guys Said 6

• Naw looks > personality every time unless you were friends with the girl 1st thus letting her get a chance to see your personality before she just wrote you off for being ugly. Anybody who tells you differently is trying to give you false hope #sorry

If you're ugly sorry buddy you're going to have to work for it (getting a girl) unlike a good looking guy. Who is going to have an large amount of girls throwing themselves at him as long he isn't socially awkward etc

• In the end it's going to be 50/50 but at the start of things looks > personality LOL

• Nope, personality doesn't mean anything. I'm a nice guy who treats women with respect and I've never been on a date. I asked like 20 girls to the prom and they all said no. Every time I ask a girl out she says no. I'm ugly and it's like dating is on extremely hard mode

• in SOME cases it's true bro.. somegals really don't give a shit bout looks true dat

• I think that is true.

• You have to look good. It's stupid to ask this because if you don't look good, you don't get women. Simple as that.

• Its BS dude looks matter more to girls than guys.