Would you go back to your ex?

lets say that you still liked them but either you denied those feelings or it was a subconscious thing. If you ended on good terms with your ex and then began to like them again and you knew they never stopped liking you would you go out with them again?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the situation (please explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe only with my most recent ex. But I wouldn't jump back into a relationship with him just like that. I would like to take it slow so I can see if I could trust him again. He was the one to end it and he would need to make me damn convinced that he changed and fixed the reasons he dumped me for in the first place. Usually I would say hell no to second chances because that's what my head is telling me. But we are humans and we can't control our emotions sometimes. The break up is still fresh so I think that's the only reason I would reconsider him back. Otherwise, I know all my feelings would be long gone for him, if enough time passed and someone else replaced him. Then I couldn't get back with him even if I wanted to. I think saying "never" is pretty dumb, for everything. If I would take him back and I knew I would be stepping into a mine field and I would be aware that I'm making a huge risk, but I know if he did the same again it surely wouldn't hurt as the first time. I would probably feel very stupid for thinking it would work this time, but I would get over it sooner or later. But then again I always go for "what if" rather then "better safe then sorry".

What Girls Said 7

• Nop, definitely I wouldn't. Since we broke up I realized of so many things that there's no way I could look back.

• There's one ex I'd get back together with but he doesn't want to do that.

• Yep 100% (filler)

• That depends. If we've both grown and understood our mistakes and where we went wrong and shown that we deserve each other, then yes. If not, then I doubt it will work out a second time if we didn't learn and change anything from the last time.

• If I left my husband I'd always love him but I would never go back.

• Hell to the no

• no never would.

What Guys Said 2

• Annamae, I'd consider. She's a really good girl; she's just too far away. Emily was very unstable, and now she's dead. So there's that.

These days, Merre is practically a zombie. And her mom hates me for trying to do anything that would make her not be a zombie. Her whole family creeps me out.

I didn't end on good terms with most of the rest. Evil, backstabbing, heartless, cruel bitches the lot of them; and most of them horrifically immature even to the present day. If they grew up a little, and offered me an apology for how they treated me, I'd possibly accept it and move on. It would put my mind at ease knowing that they'll be a little more careful in the future not to alienate every man that comes into their lives.

And the ones that are my sworn enemies today? I do wish they'd see how pointless their feuds are and drop them.

• Absolutely not; been burned before