I do not know how to kiss and would like to know?

I have never kissed nor been kissed, and the embarrassing fact is that I simply don't know how! The chance is growing that it may come up, and I would rather humiliate myself by asking this now than wait until then and humiliate myself by having no idea what I'm doing. So... how does one go about kissing another on the mouth? I'm not talking French kissing or anything like that. Detailed explanations appreciated. It should probably come naturally and be obvious, but nothing is obvious with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a guy, so I'll answer this xD Yes I do realize that sounds weird. But I am a tomboy, and most of my friends are guys. If you were a girl, I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole. However, you'll listen and learn, so here goes.

If it comes up, gently and slowly move in. Do not go fast. Try to make sure your mouth is clean, food in your mouth, or even gum can create a gross feel. If you go slowly and she doesn't want you to kiss her she will move away. Most women keep their head relatively still however pay attention because you do not want to butt heads with her. If she tilts her head one way, you tilt yours the other. Make sure you have recently licked your lips as dry kisses will chap her lips and yours too. If your lips are already chapped, it'll hurt her if they aren't wet. Not sopping wet, and not with a lot of slobber. Moist like cake :).

Gently touch your lips to hers, don't open your mouth at first just press gently against her. If its both of your first kiss its likely to be awkward and you might not like it the first time. Breathe through your nose, not your mouth. Lift your head up to gauge her reaction. If she is shy she might not do much, if she's bold she might touch you, or pull your head back down to her. When you go back in to kiss her again just press softly. Not to rough. Gentle pressure. You'll feel it building, and you can follow it naturally after that.

What Girls Said 3

• You just have to press your lips against the other person... I mean once you do it you'll see is really simple, just don't think about too much and go with the flow. In case that wasn't the answer you were looking for here is a tutorial from youtube lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1QqcbJd_w

• Just go with the flow.

• Basically don't be a lizard, try to avoid head butting her... and don't act like a Saint Bernard and slobber all over her... avoid those and your good

What Guys Said 3

• There's a video on how to for that

• Just go down on a girl it'll be the same just a little sloppy.

• Google/YouTube is your friend