Girls, can I get a sexual harrassment case against me?

ok so i work with this girl for two more days i really like like her and have told her on facebook when we was taslking one night i would like to take her on a date she never replied. she always stares, finds reasons to talk to me, gets jealous when i talk to other girls i work with. my friend says typically if a girls not interested in a guy she wouldn't repsond to a date offer and she would just avoid the situation to make it less awkward if she has to work or interact with that person. i rmyself dont know what to think should i put my heart out there and tell her when we are at work like maybe on break and risk a possible sexual harrassment case if something goes bad and she takes it the wrong way. or should i ignore my heart and emotions and just forget about this girl PLEASE HELP THANKS!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• She will only file sexual harrasment charges if you try to force yourself on her and touch her inapropriately. Just don't push it or ask she isn't innterested

• Well im glad im switching stores so i dont have to deal with the awkwardness everyday

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I'm pretty sure just asking her once out on a date can't be misconstrued as sexual harassment. If you were to keep pushing the issue or touch her or something then possibly, but just asking her on a date is fair. Go for it! Worst case scenario is she says no. As long as you're respectful about it there is no concern.

• I doubt it but to be honest, any for of expression of love to a potential bf/gf would be considered sexual harasment if it's not returned

• Yeah and that's what im worried about like what if these so called signs i was seeing was just her being nice

• Odds are she doesn't want to go out. Your only crime was that you liked her well enough to want to get to know her better.

• Yeah this is the only girl i literally have went from hating to liking

• Forget about her. If she didn't respond to the invitation then she isn't interested.

• No and stop asking this! Just ask her out! The world is not going to end. The sky isn't going to turn green. Pigs won't fly. Nothing will change. Just do it.

• i doubt it.

• Yeah and om worried like what if she was never interested and the signs i was reading was her being friendly