Am I cursed or what?

So i have been single for my whole life . For like past 2 months i've been trying to get a girlfriend and i just can't. I am thinking to myself i have to be ugly af but people and friends tell me opposite that am very handsome and good looking and that i have to be cursed or something (they dont tell me that just to make me feel better i just think im ugly cause i've got rejected a lot in past months) and they are pretty serius about telling me that im cursed. They say u are good looking nice person and funny we dont know what is wrong. They tell me that someone cursed me for life to never found love/partner/girl. Do curses really exist?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you aren't cursed chances are you just don't have any social skills

What Girls Said 2

• It's not that you don't have social skills :), its just that it's trial and error that's all. Think about what you've done or any mistakes you think you may have made in past relationships-- you could start from there and build off of that. Any man can be the best man. I know that sounds like a pure lie but its true

• Yes they do, an evil eye is what people call it

What Guys Said 2

• You are cursed.

• thanks u helped me a lot :S

• Same bro but I had one bitchy girlfriend...